Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday, March 27

Blog Post of the Day:
What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?

I don't know much about photography or photo editing, because I am not that much of a "picture taking" person. If I were to be a picture taking person, I guess I would take pictures like a normal person, not too close up or not too far away, but just the right distance. I don't really upload pictures I take onto social media, but when I do, I prefer not to use a filter because I think they are basically pointless. I don't really have any background with photo editing, but I do hope to learn a lot this unit. I'm not really sure if I will like this unit, and that I will just do my best to get an A in it, because I have never had an interest with taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment