Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday, April 6

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your weekend and please share photos!

My weekend was not the best. Saturday was the best day of the weekend, because I could just relax and sleep in. The only productive thing that I did was starting to work on my Honors Bio Project. Sunday, however, was not a good day. I woke up at about 6:00 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep after that. I went to church at 9:00 with my family, and that was good. But after church my family came over to my house for brunch and while they were here, my cousin who is in kindergarten decided to start a fight with me. What I planned to do was pick him up and throw him on the couch, but that didn't end up working. About half way through my throw, I threw out my back and dropped him on the floor. For about two hours I couldn't even move and I was laying down, alone, in my room missing out on brunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment