Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday, April 7

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me ALL about what your idea is for your stop-motion animation. I need detail. Who is going to help you take photos? What props do you need? Where do you plan on shooting? EXPLAIN everything.

My idea for the stop-motion animation is going to be a snake game made out of sticky notes. It is going to start out as a hand reaching out to 4 sticky notes spelling our the word "play" and pressing it. The colors of the notes will change and then open up to a big snake game. The game will go for a while until the player makes a wrong turn and then the words "game over" will show on the screen. I don't think that I will need help on taking the photos but maybe someone taking pictures when I press the "play" button. All I am going to need is my phone, sticky notes, and my hand. One issue that I might have, is where I am going to shoot these photos, I was thinking on one of the empty walls of this classroom. I am really looking forward to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment