Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday, April 14

Blog Post of the Day:
3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

My three day weekend was great. Saturday, I didn't do much besides sitting at home and watching Breaking Bad. Sunday was another day for me to just relax and spend time with the neighbors. But Monday was when things got interesting. That day I had a double header. We won both of those games and I did really well. In the first game, I pitched for a few innings and I still have an ERA of 0, but when I was hitting, the dumbest things would happen to me. For my first at bat, I just missed the ball and it began to spin off towards first, but there was a hole in fair territory where the ball funneled in to and it stayed fair. I ended up getting a hit on a ball that only went three inches. My other at bats were either walks or sacrifice bunts to move the runners on base.

No comments:

Post a Comment