Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20



I think the perfect curriculum to prepare someone for life would include some of the following classes; Personal Financing to teach you how to manage your money and how to have a bank account, taxes 101 would teach you how to pay your taxes and all of that good stuff, and finally your math, science, etc. so you could have some knowledge in the real world. I would really enjoy studying in personal financing and taxes 101 because then when I am an adult , I would know how to do all of that stuff, and then I would not have to watch a You Tube video on how to file a tax return or how to write a check. It would be way different than what I have to do in school today because now they don't teach you how to do all of that and once they do, my life could get a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment