Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday, January 23

Tell me about your weekend. Give me a story, something funny that happened, an experiencing you had, the way you felt, etc. Include photos!

My weekend this weekend was alright until Sunday night. Saturday was really boring because all I did was shop for supplies for my science project. Sunday however was a lot more interesting. I had my rec basketball game which was really fun even though we lost. After that I had about thirty minutes to relax until I had to go to baseball for three hours which was really fun. Finally after a long day of practicing and playing, I got home at 10:00 and watched the new episode of The Walking Dead. This episode was one of my favorites because there was a lot of plot progression in one episode opposed to three episodes. This was also one of my favorites because of all of the action in the episode as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment