Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday, February 18

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Orange Chicken
Foods I'd like to avoid: Broccoli
My favorite things to learn: Math and Science
My favorite color: Blue
My best friends are: Garin, Spencer, C.J.
My favorite games to play: Baseball
My favorite books: I am Number Four Series or Maze Runner series
My favorite movies or TV shows: The Walking Dead
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: I'm good at baseball
Things I need to practice more:
My favorite place to go: Colorado
My favorite family activities: Watching Movies
My favorite thing to do outside: baseball
My favorite chore: Cleaning My Room
My least favorite chore: Cleaning the bathroom
What I want to be when I grow up: Pharmacist
A place I want to visit: Hawaii or England
My favorite part of the year: Summer time
My favorite part of each day: When I go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment