Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday, Febuary 4

Blog Post of the Day:
You haven't had a chance to tell me about your Sweetheart weekend yet - tell me about it now! Include photos if you have them. Even if you just laid around on the couch and watched Netflix, tell me all about it.


The weekend of Sweetheart was a good weekend for me. No I didn't go to the dance, but I did do some stuff to make up for not going. On Saturday I had the luxury of sleeping in (which is always a plus.) Later that day I got to sit around my house for a couple of hours, but after that I went on a three hour bike ride, and then me and my family decided to go to Fan Fest, and I was amazed that we got tickets. On Sunday I didn't do as much, all I did that day was going to my Basketball game and then right after that, I went to baseball practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment